About : Licensed to sell Auto, Home, Personal Liability, Life insurance, and Group Benefits in NC & SC. Please contact me for any of your insurance needs!
Description : - Also known as "GARMIN". Here to navigate through your insurance needs
- Graduated from Johnson & Wales University with a degree in Business
- Serving clients throughout the Carolinas; from the mountains to the coast; Ashville to Charleston; Navigating folks in NC & SC through their insurance needs
- Married with a child on the way
- In my spare time, I enjoy hiking with my dog, spending time on the water, watching football and most of all fishing
- I enjoy getting to know my customers and customizing protection to fit their unique situation, needs and personal circumstances
- I help my clients by providing the expert advice needed to make informed insurance decisions
- I work personally with my clients to recommend coverage levels and options customized for each life-stage
I will go the extra mile to exhaust all discount opportunities to deliver the absolute best value
Please contact me today to learn more about our complete coverage plans designed to protect you, your home, and your automobile.
10720 Sikes Place Ste 150, Charlotte, NC 28277
Distance: 5.8 Miles
Recent Facebook Posts:
Two of every five home fires start in the kitchen. When youre cooking as a family, follow these fire safety tips: http://bit.ly/1FehATV
Find the right home fire alarm for your needs: http://bit.ly/1AfK0ta
This week is a great time to simply check smoke detectors and fire extinguishers.
A new Liberty Mutual study reveals that more than half of parents are unaware of how driving or hosting other people\u2019s children changes insurance needs. Is your coverage ready for play-dates?
You don't have to have a million to be sued for a million! Please contact me to schedule a protection need's assessment.
Saturday morning around 7:00 AM I bought 60 bags of mulch. At 7:30 AM, still with 60 bags of mulch, I was tagged by a baby Copperhead. Luckily I was wearing gloves. Snakes have been bad so far this year and NC leads the country in number of snake bites each year.